Please support your local library!
Things you need to Know
- If you would like to donate to a specific fund (i.e., collection, technology, supplies, programming, etc), please designate that when you click “Add” next to “Choose Your Fund!” This option will not be available until the review receipt page.
- PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted
- All payments, including the handling fee, are final.
- What is PayPal?
PayPal is a secure, online payment service that can be used to make or receive payments for an item or a service. The Library is using PayPal to offer patrons the option of paying their fees or donating with a debit or credit card.
- Do I need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal?
You do not have to have an account with PayPal to make a payment. Although you are given the option to create a PayPal account at the end of the transaction, you do not have to do this step.
- Is there a charge for this service?
A $2.00 convenience fee is added to each PayPal payment made.
- What credit/debit cards are accepted?
PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted.
Can I make a credit card payment at the circulation/checkout desk?
Yes. Credit card payments can be accepted online and in person.